WHO WE ARE:
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing success of the organization and development of its employees.
Assistant Manager (Business Analysis) is responsible for managing Customer Life Cycle and developing product communications & roll-out plans in coordination with the Brand Team. He/She is also supposed to conduct Revenue Trend Analysis and design Cloud Pre-Sales Solutions.
Support and Liaise
- Design Cloud Pre-Sales Solution.
- Determine Cloud Solution Pricing.
- Design Business Proposal.
Execute and Implement
- Manage customer interaction pre and post sales.
- Manage customer expectation to ensure the correct service positioning is established.
- Manage & ensure successful cloud service delivery to the customer.
- Act as HQ team lead for project management of cloud services to ensure effective service delivery.
- Liaise with marketing team to develop effective commercial service roll out plans.
- Manage customer life cycle.
- Conduct revenue trend analysis.
- Act as team lead for automation of billing and provisioning processes.
- Drive system level implementation of business processes for Cloud service.
- Drive Weekly sales pipelines of all zones.
- Compare Monthly, Quarterly and Annual target analysis vs. achievement.
- Liaise with the Legal Team for Agreement vetting.
- Drive system level implementation of business processes for Cloud services.
- Liaise with other departments including CRM team, Billing, Finance, legal & Marketing for day to day operational requirements.
- Conduct active regional follow-ups and support to ensure set revenue targets are met and exceeded.
- Participate in marketing and sales activities.
- Create web content designing & updates.