Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Implements new or maintain existing business solution in SAP FICO based on business requirements analysis.Managed programs and configuration business solution in SAP application modules according to the functional and technical requirements:
- Support users of business applications used within the company and provide resolutions to problematic issues.
- Able to resolve all L1 and L2 support in order to provide smooth operation in SAP FICO domain.
- Strong client facing consulting capability and excellent communication skills.
- Passion for finance transformation and benefit delivery.
- Define operational standards, policies and procedures.
- Business owner to support system integration and UAT for system changes or upgrades.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
The candidate should have prior experience of SAP implementation at least 2 life cycle with University Degree, have proven record in contributing to a team-oriented environment, ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and good understanding of business processes related to SAP FICO:
A broad range of configuration and business process content knowledge in the main components of the Financial Accounting and Controlling component suite
- Core Financial accounting and Controlling with a deep knowledge in some or all of the following components: Bank accounting, Cash management, Asset management, Projects systems and Project accounting
- Experience of several full lifecycle implementations;
- Desire to contribute to the Finance team and SAP practice strategy
- A recognized accountancy qualification is a distinct advantage