Manager IT Systems Risk Management is responsible to manage key projects/initiatives ensuring information risk is always considered, managed and embedded into key processes while facilitating the IT/business applications.
- Managing key projects/initiatives ensuring information risk is always considered, managed and embedded into key processes while facilitating the IT/business applications
- Assist management in implementing the risk framework to measure & report on the achievement of information risk management goals.
- Manage threat management process to ensure threat is translated to business and potential risks are mitigated by responsible parties.
- Oversee and coordinate IT audits conducted by Audit Services, regulators and third party auditors. Help in drafting responses and remediation plans. Ensure evidence is collected and shared in a timely fashion and all outstanding issues are closed on schedule as promised. Manage third-party IT audit engagements when contracted.
- Validate risk appetite and tolerance with senior leadership and key stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Develop a risk awareness program and conduct training to ensure that stakeholders
- Design and implement information systems controls in alignment with the organization’s risk appetite and tolerance levels to support business objectives.
- Formulate policies/procedures keeping in view standards/regulatory requirement.
- Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor.
- BS/MS in Electrical/Telecom Engineering, Computer Science, Information Security
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of information security experience, with at least 2 years in risk management portfolio
- MCSE/CCNA Security or related trainings to have in depth knowledge of IT systems/network operations and management
- CISA/CRisk/CEH/ISO lead auditor