Manager Transport NW Ops is primarily responsible to Improve Network Ops and Enhance Network Resilience.
- Improve Network Ops and Enhance Network Resilience)
- Maintenance of Optical fiber systems in both districts long haul and short haul
- Including DWDM (Huawei, ZTE, Nokia, Metro MX,SDH)
- All DSLAM’s MSAG’s indoor/outdoor maintenance
- Improve customer Experience: All corporate fiber links maintenance
- Network availability: Media availability for all BTS’s, RLU’s
- Optimize cost: Special projects of optimization for cost saving and energy saving
- Capex Management)Relocation of systems for availability for max BW utilization
- Maintenance of MX and Pie nodes at local levels
- Configuration of services in both districts.
- Delivery of Projects other than NTP (Carrier & wholesales, 100 G, MPLSTP, PTN, Resilience Projects etc.
- Improve capabilities of non-management staff by organizing session
- Maintenance of Optical Fiber Cable Long Haul/Short Haul
- Maintenance of Optical Fiber Cable Access side for outdoor MSAG’s
- Maintenance of Optical Fiber Cable for corporate Ariel
- Rehabilitation of Optical Fiber Cables during peace time
- Keeping record of OFC routes, inventory, FMC teams
- Keeping updated record of GIS mapping of OFC routes
- Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor.
Education: Advanced Degree in Telecom from Top Universities
Experience: Minimum 3 years experience related to optical fiber network Required Skills