AM NOC BB Services is responsible for continuous follow-up with backend technical teams to resolve issues.
- Timely submission of routine and customized reports.
- Accelerate automation and manual configurations.
- Speedy BB and IPTV faults rectifications.
- Handle BB and IPTV fault’s SRs effectively.
- To reduce SRs handling time.
- To support CPEIs via 1212 on-call support to whole region.
- Continuous follow-up with backend technical teams to resolve issues.
- Skill Development of BB support teams to handle critical issue efficiently.
- Speedy deployment of BB and IPTV orders.
- SD team output maximization by administrative controls and fair governance.
- 24 x 7 Alarm & Fault Monitoring in NMS / EMS and Escalating to Concerns through Email, SMS and Trouble Ticketing systems.
Coordinate with O&M
- Coordination with other O&M and interconnect partners, Vendors & MM&BB, Transmission and Business Team.
- Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor.
- Accepts direction
- Learns quickly
- Delivers quality work
- Supports co-workers
- Exhibits PTCL core values
Education: Advanced Degree in Engineering
Expertise: 1 year of Experience in Technology domain
- Team Work
- Negotiation Skills
- Time and Meeting Management
- Excellent communication skills