AM Netweaver is primarily responsible for SAP Net weaver systems availability to business, smooth operations, users management & support, systems monitoring, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Performs SAP user administration and authorizations, printer setup (Daily, Weekly and monthly).
- Installs and trouble shoot SAP Systems.
- Set up of system according to the requirements of business blue print.
- SAP Security & Authorization Administration, monitor and verification UAM for requested users.
- Implements SAP service packages and kernel updates.
- Performs regular backups and restores.
- Tune the SAP System for optimal performance.
- Coordinates third party maintenance for network equipment and troubleshoots problems with users and application administrators.
- Develops uniform procedures for non-stop operations.
- Coordination with Business/ Functional users, external & internal auditors for the system desired requirements.
- SAP development team management for implementation of existing and new functionalities.
- Handling Transports in three tier system landscape.
- Database / Application servers configuration and performance monitoring.
- Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor.
- Advance degree in computer sciences or IT.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
Operations - BSS OSS, ESS Strategy Development, Infrastructure Management,