AM Procurement will be responsible for providing assistance in conducting procurement and other relevant activities (General & Marketing & communication Procurement) starting from drafting of RFP till award of Contract, creation of Purchase Order and Post PO/Contract activities.
- Drafting & vetting/floating of RFP’s/RFQ’s.
- Drafting, vetting/clearance & signatures arrangements of Contract.
- Maintaining daily progress activity report for all ongoing procurement projects for management reporting preparation.
- Maintaining record of all the signed contracts for future references and post contractual activities.
- PO creation and follow up with Contractor for timely deliveries / completion.
- Preparation of Minutes of Meeting, and Letter of Intent/Award.
- Coordination with technical and commercial evaluation committees for any clarifications required from the vendors and timely submission of their reports so as to complete procurement cycle effectively and efficiently.
- Drafting the bid documents (RFPs, RFQs, TORs) and coordinating with technical, finance and legal department for vetting before floating the tender.
- Arrangement for nomination and notification of committees.
Attention to Details, Gynecologist Consultancy, Communication Skills, Time Management, Negotiation Skills, Procurement / Purchase,