To manage already launched smart TV and smart TV App services (including both linear and non-linear Content) throughout its life cycle to support maximum sales & revenue generation.
To act as an interface between commercial and other stake holders like customer care, Technical etc. for any kind of support required related to the product/service and content.
Major Job Responsibilities:
Product Support & Operations
1. Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
2. Responsible to ensure that carried content is in line with the Pakistan norms and culture and anything contrary to that is filtered at source
3. To ensure the quantity and quality of content ideation, production, publication, management, promotion etc.
4. Responsible for following up new developments for improvement /upgrade of smart TV Service (Both Smart TV and smart TV App) after getting it endorsed by seniors.
5. Identifying operational issues, gap analysis and coordination of resource for efficient work flow.
6. Having a close check on the compliance of business rules, automated complaints resolution etc.
7. Responsible to track customer satisfaction and complaints, examining where the product could be improved and reporting their findings to the development team.
8. Responsible for suggesting sale campaigns to increase the demand generation of product.
9. Provide Technical training/assistance to all the other content team members.
10. Support Channel and Customer care team on training and education of Smart TV products and services.
11. Coordination with zonal/regional/ Consumer sales/customer care team for product support
12. Conduct end to end training of all customer touch points.
13. Entertaining all sort of queries raised by any stake holders related to launch product.
14. Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
15. Responsible for generation of reports related to product sales and revenues for management
Desired Skills and Experience
Any advanced degree in engineering/ Management (with strong job related technical & IT skills
1 - 3 years of vast experience in Smart TV Content Management, Content development.
Good command on related technical & IT concepts.
Excellent report & content writting skills
The candidate should be highly energetic, possessing
Market research & analysis skills
Excellent Writing skills
Excellent communication skills
Time management skills
strong follow up skills