Assistant Manager (Legal) is responsible to provide management guidance for legal proceedings, conducts commercial litigation and related corporate matters including consumer cases, regional commercial matters, recovery matters and arbitration disputes, also ensures the implementation of courts verdict
- Manage Legal affairs
- Attend Commercial litigation, recovery cases and arbitration disputes.
- Monitor the implementation of corporate laws.
- Provide guidance for Legal Proceedings.
- Monitor commercial and corporate affairs to ensure there are no legal complications.
- Prepare legal reports
- Drafts and reviews various company documents.
- Draft plaints, petitions, legal notices & its replies.
- Prepare legal correspondence.
- Liaison with Regions
- Follow up of commercial, corporate, and consumer Litigation at regional level.
- Liaison with regions regarding Progress of Cases.
- Control activities
- Ensure compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost efficient controls.
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards.
Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor
Required Education: LL.B/ LL.M from a national/foreign recognized university.
- Atleast 1 - 3 years of extensive experience & knowledge in commercial litigation.