- Provide Administrative Support to the Senior Executive Officer
- Correspond with the senior management effectively
- Serve as a point of contact for:
-Correspondence, disposition & resolution of all administrative & management matters.
-Scheduling Meetings, appointments & managing event calendars
-Handling visitors, clients & internal customers
-Answering telephones calls, taking messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Manage database of all communications, new initiatives & organizational changes
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- 3-6 years of administrative experience in office management, customer services or general administration