Manager Accounts is responsible for management of accounts and all accounts related activities and will be reporting to SM Accounts.
· Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
· Responsible for financial statements preparation along with monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
· Review of GL on a daily basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
· Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations/framework.
· Consolidation of Subsidiaries accounts.
· Ensuring monthly reconciliation of Control with Subsidiary Ledgers.
· Preparing Financial Statements variance analysis with justification on monthly basis.
· Responsible for Internal and External Audits and ensuring timely implementation of recommendations.
· Coordination with Actuary for Actuarial valuation of post- retirement benefit plans.
· Review and gaps identification in existing accounting processes and procedures and recommendation for improvements.
· Monitor expenditures to ensure compliance with budgetary controls.
· Liaising with all Regions and finance departments at headquarter for the completion of month end closing process.
· Any other projects/activity assigned by the Line Manager.
· Education: ACA/ACCA
· Hands-on SAP Experience will be preferred
· Previous experience in relevant field
· Expert knowledge of IFRS/IAS/ISA/Taxation
•Time and Meeting Management
•Excellent communication skills
•Project Management Skills