Implementation of HR Policies & Procedures
· Ensure implementation of HR policies & procedures at regional/zonal level
· Ensure compliance of policies & procedures
· Nominate employees for up-skill trainings according to the requirement.
· Identification of best business units and utilization of best resources to keep intact the growth of concerned units.
· Conduct trainings for localized needs in collaboration with Training wing.
· Conduct talent assessment and categorization for Placement and hiring decisions for business critical positions
HR Database Maintenance
· Keep up to date employees database (transfers/postings etc.) on regular basis in order to ensure Data accuracy.
· Performs Re-titling of Redundant staff and placement plans.
· Implements the staffing standards across the region.
· Supervises provision of welfare services for employees
· Coordinates with legal wing to deal with regional legal affairs.
HR Administrative Activities
· Oversees HR matters including Discipline, Seniority, Retirement, Pension, up gradation, Re-designation & Resignation / Termination cases.
· Ensure implementation of HR restructuring initiatives given by HQs.
· Oversees the Industrial relations at regional level.
· Processes the recruitment cases at regional level.
· Prepares yearly Building Maintenance Plan including Feasibility Reports for Co Locations, Electrical Works of Buildings & Tender Process.
· Allocates residential accommodations to employees as per their entitlement.
· Facilitates in Land transfer and rental cases for Office Buildings.
· Improves the appearance and condition of office buildings (Maintenance & renovation to be undertaken for prioritized offices/customer touchpoints).
· Maintains overall fleet management of all Regional Vehicles
Undertake performance management
· Monitors and evaluates the reporting employees.