Job Overview: Manager QMS is primarily responsible to ensures designing, development and implementation of Quality Management Standards in company’s different departments. He is also responsible to ensures coordination among all the departments regarding Quality Management and other systems related activity and Training Provisioning
Ensure that Quality and other Management Systems are adequately maintained and continual improvements are implemented in the departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manager QM-n-PI is responsible for developing, revising and implementing quality standards and policies in PTCL departments.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and consistently meeting the required international or business standards are also their responsibility. These managers implement systems that facilitate productivity, improve processes and guarantees efficacy.
- Co-ordinate with the various departments to ensure awareness and understanding of the Quality Management System.
- Plan and co-ordinate Quality internal audits as required.
- Ensure that Quality internal audit findings and recommendations are rectified and implemented.
- Apprise management of Quality audit findings and corrective actions taken.
- Ensure that the procedures and processes prescribed by the Quality management system are in place and implemented.
- Arrange for quality management systems awareness training and further refresher training as needed.
- Review the Quality management system periodically to assess continued suitability and areas of possible improvement.
- Co-ordinate and plan work of external parties such as Quality consultants and ISO Certification bodies.
- Plan and co-ordinate gap analysis exercises and provide advice on bridging the gap.
- Supervise and direct Quality section staff reporting to this position and ensure the timely and accurate completion of quality projects and tasks.
- Maintain electronic database of work flows and procedures.
- Coordinate improvement activities with the BPI Directorate when needed.
The job holder requires certain level of accuracy. Errors made by the job holder will be noticed and would have some impact on the PTCL financial resources.