Job Overview: Responsible to ensure designing, development and implementation of Quality Management Standards in company departments. Responsible to ensure coordination among all the departments regarding QMS activity and Training Provisioning.
Implementation of QMS
- Designing, Development and implementation of Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2008 standards in all PTCL departments.
- Training, coaching, development and facilitation at each level and function of PTCL to understand and effectively implement the Quality Policy and Procedures.
- Facilitation for the development, standardization, auditing, improvement and sustainability of Processes at each level and function of PTCL.
- Development and control of effective Document and Record Management System pertaining to the Quality program of PTCL.
- Measures, analyzes, and reports the Customer Satisfaction (both internal and external) and works for its improvement.
- Regular evaluation and monitoring of the effectiveness and performance of Departmental Quality Objectives and related quality activities.
- Provide interface to functional Departments
- Providing expert professional advice and guidance to all departments and at all level of issues pertaining to the Quality Assurance Activities.
- Designing effective promotional and mass communication campaigns for promoting general quality consciousness, techniques, and approaches, along with raising the passion and significance of this field of activities. This may include poster campaigns, events, write-ups, etc.
- Identification, development, measurement and control of Quality Objectives of each department in PTCL.
Evaluation of database
- Creating and maintaining effective review, analysis and evaluation of databases for quality assurance activities.
- Ensure compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost-efficient controls.
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards.
Undertake performance management
- Monitor and evaluate reporting employees.
- Establish Workforce Plan
- Align Teams and Resources
- Ensure Accountability & Feedback
- Initiate & Lead Change