Manage the implementation and day-to-day functions related to creating Business Continuity Plans and Procedures, while also managing Disaster Recovery operations within the firm. Responsible for interfacing with senior management and regulatory auditors, while also implementing and supporting the services listed below
- Develop emergency management plans for recovery decision making and communications, continuity of critical departmental processes, or temporary shut-down of non-critical departments to ensure continuity of operation and governance.
- Identify opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks caused by business, regulatory, or industry-specific change initiatives.
- Develop disaster recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets such as data centers.
- Analyze impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- Recommend or implement methods to monitor, evaluate, or enable resolution of safety, operations, or compliance interruptions.
- Design or implement products and services to mitigate risk or facilitate use of technology-based tools and methods.
- Drive the audit program to ensure the compliance of designed system with international standards and best practices
- Create scenarios to re-establish operations from various types of business disruptions.
- Conduct or oversee contingency plan integration and operation.
- Create business continuity and disaster recovery budgets.
- Create or administer training and awareness presentations or materials.
- Test documented disaster recovery strategies and plans.
- Review existing disaster recovery, crisis management, or business continuity plans.
- Interpret government regulations and applicable codes to ensure compliance.
- Identify individual or transaction targets to direct intelligence collection.
- Establish, maintain, or test call trees to ensure appropriate communication during disaster.
- Maintain and update organization information technology applications and network systems blueprints.
- Prepare reports summarizing operational results, financial performance, or accomplishments of specified objectives, goals, or plans.
- Conduct or oversee collection of corporate intelligence to avoid fraud, financial crime, cyber-attack, terrorism, and infrastructure failure.
- Analyze corporate intelligence data to identify trends, patterns, or warnings indicating threats to security of people, assets, information, or infrastructure.
- Establish Workforce Plan
- Align Teams and Resources
- Ensure Accountability & Feedback
- Initiate & Lead Change