Major Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Troubleshooting ,installation and configuration of the all BNCC support applications
· Must have expertise and hands-on experience in Oracle Siebel CRM & Oracle WebLogic Server application.
· Must have expertise and hands-on experience in Oracle Maximo Server application.
· Must have knowledge of Web Services, Services Oriented Architecture & Java applications
· Must have worked on some Middleware architectures and Web servers (Tomcat, Apache, IIS)
· Knowledge of DR Site creation and maintenance is required (switchover/failover, high availability, disaster recovery, business continuance)
· Shall be equipped with knowledge of and demonstrated troubleshooting abilities to troubleshoot complex Enterprise Environments & application Systems
· Must have hands-on experience of Windows 2003/2008, IBM AIX servers, Linux Server.
· Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications.
· Shall be equipped with excellent problem solving/analytical skills, verbal, written communication, and negotiations skills.
· Shall be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, work independently as well as in a team
Advanced degree in Computer Sciences / IT / Engineering
4-6 years of Experience in the relevant field