· Installation, Configuration, Monitoring and troubleshooting the performance, tuning, maintenance, support and enhancement of Oracle databases.
· Creating and maintaining the strategy for Oracle database upgrades and patching (PSU, PCU).
· Working on different Database Performance Optimization and Space Management issues, Query Optimization and Analysis.
· DR Site database synchronization monitoring, and resolve the issues if standby database stay behind
· RMAN backup administration, archive mount point space administration, EXPDP/IMPDP
· Security administration of databases.
· Ensure the availability of all mission critical databases.
· Backup & Recovery policies implementation
· Oracle ASM and GI management
· Oracle RAC with ASM / GPFS / Exadata on Industry standard Operating systems
· Operating Cluster File System preparation with respect to Oracle RAC
Advanced degree in Computer Sciences / IT / Engineering
4-6 years of relevant experience. The candidate should be able to effectively communicate & coordinate with technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels.