· Acts as a single interface for Data Center services for internal and external customers w.r.t. services or information. Devise and negotiate SLAs and OLAs required for provisioning and maintenance of Data Center service offerings.
· Management of DC PMO and procurement activities.
· Evaluate and undertake technology consolidation activities.
• SLA preparation and coordination with external customers
• OLA preparation and coordination with internal teams
• DC Capacity planning and change management initiation as per customer requirements
• Manage regional procurement and budgeting activities
• Liaison with finance and budgeting teams to support departmental requirements
• RFP and business case preparation related to DC services
• Oversees customer contracts to ensure services are provided as per expectations
• Development of SOPs and Policies for Data Center Services
• Documentation, reporting and presentations of domain activities
• Analysis and identification of consolidation possibilities w.r.t. systems and infrastructure across domains
• Undertakes and completes consolidations of systems and infrastructure
• Reduction in OPEX through consolidations
• Ensure compliance of SOP, SLA and targets.
• Ensure solution delivery as per client requirements
• Ensure issue resolution in coordination with internal teams and vendor
Advanced degree in computer sciences or engineering (CDCS, CDCP)
At least 6-8 years of experience in the field of Data Centers