Senior Manager Facilities will be responsible to take care of infrastructure (Power, Cooling, Safety etc.) on all Tie- I sites and will ensure new procurement and existing operations are as per approved quality standards
• Develops policies and SOPs for facilities operations, maintenance and security.
• Designs improvements in the existing facilities
• Ensures operational processes are in accordance with international standards and leading practices.
• Ensures compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost-efficient controls and solutions
• Tracks third-party support team performance towards contractual obligations and metrics, and prioritize support efforts across the organization.
• Leads and participates in engagements that have a strong business & technology focus
• Manages incident resolution within the environment, facilitating collaboration among other infrastructure and business service support teams as required.
• Serves as an escalation point from third party support teams for major incidents, and escalates to the appropriate stakeholders as required.
• Ensures root cause analysis, performed in accordance with policies and standards.
• Leads standardization and quality objectives of the organization
Advance Degree in Electrical Engineering with CDCP
At least 6-8 years’ experience in relevant field.