Job Role Description
· The Manager BSS Planning shall be part of a team responsible for preparing detailed requirement in form of RFP, RFI, RFQ, change request and SOW for PTCL’s futuristic business requirements for CRM, Convergent Billing, real time policy & charging platforms, Interconnect & Wholesale Billing, digital and enterprise applications.
· Plan & Conduct Procurement as per PMI standards & PTCL procurement manual where the Manager BSS Planning shall be responsible for technical & commercial evaluation and finalize contract with solution provider or agreement with in-house development teams, as per the situation.
· Engage with stakeholders to ensure agreed business value is achieved.
· Shall possess and demonstrate strong ability to solve a problem, negotiate and influence as per company needs.
· Contribute and at times lead for the technical design of desired solutions meeting standards and protocols for integration, data exchange, communications, software and interconnection for information systems.
· Ensure that all proposed solutions are future proof, meet the strategies & policies of PTCL & Etisalat Group and follow industry best practices.
· Manage a consolidated release plan for customizations and engage the business users for periodic reviews of priorities. Coordinate with functional teams to maintain the blueprinting, and implementation process across the project implementation and post operations.
· Support change management activities to secure proper adoption.
· Ability to identify, focus and communicate critical data elements between disparate systems as each relates to the concept of record level.
· Customer Experience Management, CRM, Business Support Systems, Digital Solutions
· TM Forum (eTOM, TAM, SID and Integration Frameworks) and 3GPP PCC & DCC standards up to latest releases.
· Strong Business Acumen, market research and innovative mindset.
· Strong Integration capabilities using Service Oriented Architecture and Middleware knowledge particularly IBM WebSphere, Oracle AIA & ESB and Tuxedo Transaction server.
· Knowledge of Financial Systems particularly SAP ERP.
· Minimum 16 year education in IT
· 4+ year experience in implementing and/or migrating systems like CRM, OCS, Billing and charging/rating for telecommunications operators.
· Experience of working with industry leading vendors is preferable.