Job Role Description
· Plan and deploy end-to-end network, services and infrastructure monitoring applications and tools in order to view and understand the health of the network and services.
· Oversee end to end Network and services performance and plan for acceptable level of quality of service as per business objectives at all layers of the network that is interne4t gateway, core, aggregation and access.
· Handle the process of setting performance measures/KPIs requirements, definition, targets and thresholds with the participation of the concerned parties, vendors and strategy/operations team based on the business needs, benchmarking and best practices.
· Plan and implement tools to monitor, analyze and report network routes and links traffic and congestion, with consolidated reporting and performance management for all network data
· Lead role in the assessment and selection of performance and Quality management tools/systems for existing and new network technologies and services.
· Strong knowledge of network performance KPIs and FCAPS network management framework
· Broad knowledge of network and services monitoring tools and solutions for bandwidth, availability performance monitoring, network analysis and troubleshooting
· Strong knowledge of routing analytics tools and systems and complemented by in depth knowledge of IP/MPLS protocols, IGP/BGP, IPv6, LDP/RSVP-TE, VLL/VPLS/VPN, IP and MPLS Multicast, QoS/CoS
· 4+ years’ experience in working in Carrier/ISP environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or computer sciences