Job Title: Senior Manager – HRBP (Quetta)
Function: Human Resource
· SM HRBP is primarily responsible for handling overall HR Business partnering matters at Regional level and to provide effective HR Business Solutions
· Deals with employee relations, welfare services, and engagement activities
Implementation of HR Policies & Procedures
· Ensures implementation of HR policies & procedures at regional level
· Ensures compliance of policies & procedures
· Nominates employees for up-skill trainings according to the requirement.
· Identifies best business units and utilizes the best resources to keep intact the growth of concerned units.
· Conducts trainings for localized needs in collaboration with Training wing.
· Conducts talent assessment and categorization for Placement and hiring decisions for business critical positions (specifically Business Operations - RGM till ABM level).
HR Database Maintenance
· Keeps up to date employees database (transfers/postings etc.) on regular basis in order to ensure Data accuracy.
· Implements the staffing standards across the region.
· Supervises employee welfare services
· Coordinates with legal wings to deal with legal affairs.
· Deals with nomination of Legal Counsels, updating Master Legal Register and representation in courts on behalf of PTCL.
HR Administrative Activities
· Oversees the HR matters including Discipline, Seniority, Retirement, Pension, up gradation, Re-designation & Resignation / Termination cases.
· Ensures implementation of HR restructuring initiatives given by HQs.
· Oversees the Industrial relations at regional level.
· Processes the recruitment cases at regional level.
· Monitors fleet management & building maintenance activities at regional level.
Undertake performance management
· Monitors and evaluates the reporting employees