Assistant Manager (Legal) is responsible to assist legal team for legal proceedings, conducts litigation and takes care of related legal matters including labor cases, evictioncases, consumer cases, regional commercial matters, recovery matters and arbitration disputes. The person also ensures coordination and implementation of courts verdict by the concerned department through the respective line manager.
Manage Legal affairs
- Attends Labor, Commercial and Eviction litigation, recovery cases and arbitration disputes.
- Monitors the implementation of Labor and Corporate laws.
- Provides guidance for Legal Proceedings.
- Supports HR department on disciplinary proceedings on a day to day basis.
- Supports Admin department on eviction matters.
- Monitors commercial and corporate affairs to ensure that there are no legal complications.
Prepare legal reports:
- Drafts and reviews various company documents including charge sheets and show cause notices.
- Drafts plaints, petitions, legal notices & its replies.
- Prepares legal correspondence.
Liaison with Regions
- Follow up of Labor, Eviction Commercial, Corporate, and Consumer Litigation at regional level.
- Liaisons with regions regarding Progress of Cases.
- Ensures compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost efficient controls.
- Ensures compliance with legal and ethical standards.
- Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor