- Analyzes a variety of financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures, cash management, cost projections, and etc.)
- Compiles data and maintain the track of contracts for the purpose of analyzing issues, ensuring compliance with organization policies and procedures, and/or monitoring program components.
- Monitors budget allocations, expenditures, fund balances and related financial activities for the purpose of ensuring that accurate allocations.
- Handles invoices in accordance with the Service Level Agreements
Area of Expertise:
- Certification/Experience of SAP
- Calculation of revenues, expenses to maintain them in in budget limits and ensuring that fiscal practices are followed.
- Establish Workforce Plan
- Align Teams and Resources
- Ensure Accountability & Feedback
- Initiate & Lead Change
EducationMasters/ Bachelors Degree in Finance
Experience:3-5 year experience in relevant field will be preferred.