Area of Expertise:
- Basic Switching/NGN Knowledge.
- HP OVSD expertise.
- HP TeMIP expertise.
- Analytical skills.
- Administrative skills
- Finance understanding (SAP expertise)
- Responsible for managing the INOC Operations which works 24/7.
- Responsible for administration issues of the Region.
- Responsible for handling regional financial matters.
- Establish Workforce Plan
- Align Teams and Resources
- Ensure Accountability & Feedback
- Initiate & Lead Change
EducationBachelors degree in Electrical/ Telecom/Electronics Engineering
Experience:3-4 year experience will be preferred