- Conducting Drive Tests on LTE FDD/TDD, EVDO, CDMA technology in Key Interest Areas of NTR1 & NTR2 on regular basis. Analyze drive test data and propose software and hardware recommendations to optimize and improve network performance.
- Knowledge of LTE FDD/TDD, EVDO & CDMA technologies.
- Perform analysis of network KPIs, troubleshoot issues, and be involved hands-on with day-to-day performance management / optimization functions for assigned markets.
- Perform parameter audits, data fill parameters, conduct, pre-post analysis, and prepare performance reports.
- Proactively look for areas to improve LTE (FDD/TDD)/EVDO/CDMA network performance and to meet network KPIs.
- Identify and resolve data performance issues e.g. outage, latency, throughput, failed connection attempts, and drop connections.
- Work with RF Integration and technical support teams to resolve any hardware/technical issues and implement changes.
- Perform RF optimization/performance activities according to project plan and in project managers guidance.
- Implementation of new features, tuning LTE (FDD/TDD)/EVDO/CDMA radio network parameters, and perform Multi-Layer (carrier) management.
- Verification of Antenna parameters before & after the Optimization Exercise
- Cluster Optimization Drive Tests in main cities like Peshawar, Kohat, D.I. Khan etc.
- RF Parameter consistency check and suggestions to improve network performance.
- RF health check of the BTSs in the assigned regions.
- Investigative Drive Tests in the identified worst cells to isolate and resolve the issue.
- Follow up with operations for rectification of Operational and RF issues.
- Attending/Resolving Complaints received through mails/CRM.
- Spectrum Scanning & Identification of External Interference source.
- Establish Workforce Plan
- Align Teams and Resources
- Ensure Accountability & Feedback
- Initiate & Lead Change
Education: Bachelors degree in Electrical/ Telecom/Electronics Engineering
Experience: 3-5 years composite experience in RF Optimization