- Monitor and control project deliverables and scope on the basis of responsibility assignment matrix, engineering design, network diagrams and technical solution relating to IP Core Systems.
- Identify, suggest and implement corrective actions to improve quality of processes involved in project implementation and rollout.
- Actively participate in the approval of Business plans, Technical Evaluations, and signing of contracts.
- Develop Long Term & Short Term PTCL IP network expansion plans, and Capacity Engineering of IP Core Systems based on new services and traffic analysis.
- Develop annual up-gradation plan for IP Core Systems networks.
- Develop and plan solution for new services as per market trend
- Technical evaluation of different projects.
- Generate BoQ & SoW for a different project to be executed in IP Core Systems Domain.
- Expansion needs to meet the growth of IP Core Systems and convergence and deployment of new services based on IP.
- Develop resource provision plan for IP.
- Ensure all projects related to IP Core Systems domain are within budget by keeping in mind the cost-effectiveness.
- Coordinate with network operation and deployment teams to know the impact of the convergence of traffic of IP Core Systems networks.
- Monitor and evaluate reporting employees.
Required Education & Experience:
Education:Degree in Electrical/Telecom
Experience:Minimum 6-9 years in relevant domain