- Implement proactive measures to ensure fault free MMBB IP network operations to the valued customers to achieve maximum availability of uptime for all MMBB Core elements
- Ensuring optimization of Core Network Resources by analyzing multiple performance reports, planning and controlling the execution of all steps required to ensure network optimization and service stability.
- Fault Management through surveillance of whole network and performance monitoring of all network elements lying under the jurisdiction with leading role for restoration of services with coordination of all stakeholders and team members working under my domain.
- Maintain System applications and overall BB Core network health
- Maintain monitoring systems e.g MRTG, etc
- Supervision/monitoring the BB Core Network Elements and its related issues like Power, UPS, Air-conditioning System, Access Control etc. as per SOPs during shift duties
- An effective Level-2 and Level-3 support for BB Core equipment and NMS/EMS system.
- Efficient and effective utilization of available resources to achieve maximum availability of uptime & redundancy for P/PE routers.
- Monitoring of the IP/MPLS Network during duty hours/shifts.
- Updated documentation of the configuration details including VLANs, and Transmissions links, upstream PIE connectivity, etc.
- Providing administrative support for new development projects & maintaining the existing setup/provisioning of LAN, new media connectivity (transmission links)
- Physical monitoring / Record keeping of all the equipment installed at Central region relevant to his scope of work/duties.
- Coordination with vendors for Facilities as well as IP Network and other issues related to BB Core central region.
- Managing the assignments/activities and leading his staff for an efficient output.
Required Education & Experience:
Education: Bachelors in Electrical/Telecom
Experience: Minimum 4-7 years in the relevant domain.