- Overall responsible for L2 operations and support L1 .
- Work within operational framework at Level 2 with compliance to Business operational requirements and industry best practices for above-mentioned areas in OSS domain.
- Assuring 24x7 service availability and performance as per agreed SLAs
- Proactive operational monitoring of critical business services and platforms.
- Performing UATs & deployments according to release plans. Support as a SPOC from OSS team for ongoing projects in OSS/BSS Domain.
- Effective coordination and communication with internal and external stakeholders to achieve organizational objectives.
- Experience is dealing with Level 3 support through both Vendor and internal teams.
- Knowledge and Expertise in Telecom B/OSS
- Capacity building of the teams.
1. Hands on experience in operations for OSS/BSS stack in large scale telecom organizations.
2. Good Communication Skills and team player
3. Hands on experience on CRM/provisioning support..
CRM (Siebel), Support experience, knowledge of software development life cycle. Required Skills