AM Data Center is responsible for operation & maintenance of facilities domain equipments including Power equipments, Precision Cooling System ,Fire suppression systems, UPS, Rectifiers, Generators & Building Security equipment etc.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIESOperational Activities:
• Operation & Maintenance of Data Center equipment such as Transformers, Power Generators, UPS, LV/HV distribution system, HVAC, Fire suppression/ alarm system, CCTV, BMS etc.
• Look after day to day operation & maintenance activities of Data Center
• Prepare works sheet and performs corrective and preventative maintenance works.
• Liaison with vendor during fault trouble shooting.
• Support to Network & System Admin team for ongoing operations of data center.
• Preparing Feasibility reports for new provisioning & change management.
• Perform PAT activities.• Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports.
• Coordination with service providers/vendors in case of troubleshooting.
• Generate the statistics logs of multiple equipments and share with management.
• Prepare downtime log sheet and share with vendor and management.
• Ensures timely billing payments of commercial power supplier/vendors/SLA partners.• Ensures timely operational & maintenance activities with service providers/Vendors/SLA Partners• Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor
Required Education & Experience: