Manager DRS Development is overall responsible for all Planning, Monitoring, Execution, & Rollout of all DRS related activities in North Zone
- Undertaking Project Management
- Implement/executePTCL DRS Development Projects in all regions of North Zone.
- Implement/Execute Tower related works including the deployment of New Tower, Relocation of Tower & dismantling of Tower etc.
- Execute in-built organizational measures for ensuring quality and standard of development works prescribed through PTCL engineering instructions, specifications and standards
- Planning for deployment, relocation, Sparing, Upgrade and replacement plans for DRS Systems based on periodic input from field team.
- Record & Maintaindata basefor DRS systems in North Zone.
- Regular Monitoring of Bandwidth Utilization and timely planning for Upgradation.
- Preparation and submission of feasibilities for Service Provisioning to Corporate Customers over DRS.
- Installation,testing & commissioning DRSlinksfor ,corporate customers
- Coordinationwith suppliers & support functions
- Supervise, Inspect, Improve & optionally produce project approval requests.
- Employeepolicy, decisions relating to Digital Radio System.
- Control activities
- Ensurerealization of targets laid down by PTCL for the development works entrusted to Transmission Development Region.
- Ensurecompliance with budgets, targets, deadlines & ensures compliance with legal & ethical standards.
- Ensuremaintenance of region regarding Radio Transmission System for PAT and Handing-over after completion.
- Administrativeinspection of subordinate offices and technical inspection of various Microwave installations.
- AnyOther Projects Assigned by the Supervisor.
- Preparation of cases for approval of award of work and Purchase orders and keeprecordof documents.
- Ensure timely renewal of all Frame Agreements for DRS &Tower withcompliance to processes and procedures of PTCL.
Education: Advanced degree in Engineering.
Expertise: Extensive experience in relevant field.
- Team Work
- Negotiation Skills
- Time and Meeting Management
- Excellent communication skills