- New Business Development
- Attending meetings with clients
- Expanding and maintaining the relationships with existing clients
- Achieving sales targets
- Completing administrative work, as required.
· Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
· Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director or Managing Director of any problems that may arise.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Approves Change Orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections.
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Send regular required reports to the line manager
- Provide insights of all assigned account to the line manager
- Develop market reputation of the organization