- Responsible for Designing ICT Solutions for the Corporate customers
- Responsible for building strong relationship with Enterprise Clients to ensure they continue to avail PTCL’s services
- Responsible for performing Customers’ requirement analysis and appropriate Product/Services using PTCL’s partnerships and incumbent Cloud product
Design Enterprise Solutions
- Design and architect enterprise solutions for Multinationals, Financial Institutions, Banks, Govt., Local companies and telecom sector as ICT Services provider,
- Lead requirement analysis and appropriate solution along the customer and opportunity lifecycle
Hunt Business Opportunities
- Hacking growth in existing account by gathering customer Feedback for proper positioning of PTCL’s products with maximum benefit to the enterprise Customers.
- Solution architect will work with the Solution sales manager and Key account manager to perform Existing Customer Services/Product Analysis to enhance/improve Service experience and offer Technology up gradation options
Develop and manage enterprise Customer relationship
- Solution architect will work closely with the Solution sales manager and Key account manager to develop relationship and trust with customer and develop new business opportunity areas
- Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
- Ability to understand business processes and business problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand data relationships and how data can be used to solve business problems
- Ability to understand and capture business and technical requirements
- Ability to develop a broad awareness of the clients technical architecture and emerging technologies with enough knowledge to determine what is and is not possible.
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
- Ensure that Solution Sales Manager, Product Development and Customer receive support as they request.
Undertake performance management
Monitor and evaluate reporting employees.
EducationAdvanced Degree from Top Universities CGPA not less than 3 (out of 4)
Experience:3-5 years of experience
Reports toGM (ICT Business)
GradeEquivalent to BPS-18