ROLES & RESPONSIILITIES
· Taking feasibility requests from Sales team for various corporate services and delivering the report after confirmation from the technical teams within committed timeline.
Pre-requisites verification and Record maintenance
· To complete and verify the pre-requisites shared by Sales teams for the links/circuits/projects.
· Pre-requisites may include feasibilities, documentations, proposals, payments, SOW, business cases; depending upon nature of deployment.
· Issuing of Advice Notes and system based order entries containing complete information.
· Maintenance of aforementioned pre-requisites and deployment details for reporting, billing, after sales support.
E2E coordination for deployment
· To coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for completing deployment within timelines provided by technical teams.
· Constant update to customer regarding deployment status
· Follow up with deployments teams on mails and calls.
· Taking commissioning from customers.
· Updation of deployment tracker.
Ensure billing and update billing register
· Regularly update billing register with the deployments every month.
· Reporting to concerned revenue team for timely billing of the links/projects commissioned.
· Monthly/quarterly/biannually billing report sharing with revenue team.
Coordination for after sales support
· To ensure that data of each and every important corporate customer is uploaded in CORPWATCH as soon as the new circuit is active
· To verify the corporate faults completed and declared rectified by technical
· To visit/coordinate with customer regularly to know his needs regarding priority deployments and schedule deployments accordingly