1. Recovering Corporate services’ /products’ payments with due diligence.
2. Compiling and delivering manual billing & WH Tax challan collection .
3. Strong follow-up for service’s outstanding payments via calling, emails, notices, frequents visits & meetings at customer premises.
4. Prepare corporate recovery plans to include recommendations on when to adjust or ensure complete recovery , release any security /BG & make changes in invoices /Bills for Revenue Assurance.
5. Submission of Management Reports on revenue /recovery as per SOP.
6. Consolidated & Customized billing for corporate customers as per their requirement.
7. Analyze & identify the un-claim sales revenue for sales team.
8. Adjustment for SLA breach amounts and Late Payment surcharges as per CMP approval.
9. Compiling OCS report (Opening & Closing statement) for proper Database.
10. Reconciliations of billing internally & visiting at customers end
11. to authenticating the “In – payments” for sharing with Revenue Team for out payments.
12. Maintaining the master date of customers for internal links verification and support purpose with multi-dimensional Formats :
a. Product & Service wise,
b. Region / province, Media ,
c. Financials wise, Customer wise,
EducationBachelors/Masters from a reputable university
Experience:At least 3-5 years of experience in the with excellent verbal & written communication skills
Reports toSM DS Support