• Overall responsible for L2 operations and support L1 for billing and payment systems.
• Work within operational framework at Level 2 with compliance to business operational requirements and industry best practices for above mentioned areas in BSS/OSS domain.
• Assuring 24x7 service availability and performance as per agreed SLA’s
• Proactive operational monitoring for critical business services and platforms.
• Performing UAT’s & deployments according to release plans.
• Effective coordination and communication with internal and external stake holders to achieve organizational objectives.
• Conversant in database management specifically in Oracle or SQL Server
• Expertise in database programming using stored procedures, macros and advance DML.
• Good communication skills and team player.
• Potential to engage level-3 support through vendor and internal teams.
• Good understanig of billing/payment systems.
• Good understanding of network protocols and troubleshooting network connectivity issues between the network nodes and the application/database servers.
• Good understanding of information exchange between various applications through the use of standardized integrtion using SOAP/REST APIs.
• Preferrence will be given to candidates with any prior experience SDLC and programming capabilities.
• App Design Development & Maintenance
• Enterprise Architecture
• Align Teams & Resources
• Develop & Grow Future Talent
• Inspire Credibility & Trust
• Create Strategic Traction in the Organization
• Create a Positive Work Environment
• Team Work
• Negotiation Skills
• Time and Meeting Management
• Excellent communication skills
• Project Management Skills
• MS Office
Education: Advance Degree in IT
Experience: At least 1 year of relevant experience preferably in Telecom industry.