Implements new or maintain existing business solution in SAP HCM based on business requirements analysis.
Managed programs and configuration business solution in SAP application modules according to the functional and technical requirement.
- Support users of business applications used within the company and provide resolutions to problematic issues.
- Able to resolve all L1 and L2 support in order to provide smooth operation in SAP HCM & IPMS domain.
- Strong client facing consulting capability and excellent communication skills.
- Passion for finance transformation and benefit delivery.
- Implement operational standards, policies and procedures.
- Business owner to support system integration and UAT for system changes or upgrades.
- A broad range of configuration and business process content knowledge in the main components of the HR, PA, Payroll, OD, Recruitment component suite.
- Core HR and HRBP knowledge in some or all of the following components: HR operations, hiring, transfer posting, compensation management, goal management and ESS/MSS.
- Experience of several full lifecycle implementations.
- Desire to contribute to the Finance team and SAP practice strategy.
- A recognized HR qualification is a distinct advantage.
- Team Work
- Time and Meeting Management
- Project Management Skills
- MS Office
Bachelors in CS/IT
Extensive experience in a relevant field