Responsible to all project works i.e. Planning, Surveying, Preparing of BoQs, Layouts for laying of Optical Fiber Cable Buried/Aerial and Installation/ commissioning of MSAGs/MSANs and Corporate Customers links in given timelines and enhancement of Networks elements time to time. Also responsible to coordinate with vendors for complete of sites works as per SOPs and approved Specs and financially closing of projects within budgets within stipulated time frame.
- Support / guide teams / vendor s in site Surveying and Preparing of BoQs (Bill of Quantities) project sites
- Planning and finalizing the projects sites
- Coordination for Installation and commissioning of sites with vendors and all stakeholder for completion of project within given time line .
- Timely BOQ Preparation ,SAP work like: PRs, STO, SAN GRN of all Projects in this domain and for updating of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Capitalization of completed projects.
- Managing Staff matters and motivate to increase their effectiveness for company’s growth.
- FRs, deployment and commissioning of Corporate Links
Advance degree in Engineering/ IT
Experience in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- Out of Thinker
- Good Practical skills.
- Caring attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to take responsibility