Monitoring and supervision of the operation and day to day maintenance of Access Network Telephone lines in Telephone Exchanges within the specified region. Responsible for carrying out maintenance work of Network within his jurisdiction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Provision of New Phone Connection
- Ensure the start to end process of providing New Phone Connection to customers is smooth & trouble free
- Devise strategy to increase sales of NTC & BB to walk-in customers within the specified areas
- Reviews fault rates constantly to reduce fault rectification duration.
- Devises strategies to deal with connections with repeated/prolonged faults.
Coordinate with Development Agencies
- Co-ordinates with other agencies to protect and safe guard the PTCL Network during development activities
Evaluate Statistical Reports
- Reviews statistical reports to analyze fault rate trends in different exchanges.
Carry out Maintenance Work
- Arrange corrective and preventive maintenance of outside plant within jurisdictional area
Collaborate with Planning
- Active participation with planning wing for deployments of network for the clearance of existing and potential waiters in green/grey areas
- Ensure compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost-efficient controls
Undertake performance management
- Monitor and evaluate reporting employees
- 5-8 years relevant work experience
- At least 3 years in a senior management position
- Experienced in the fields of Network development & operations