Manager Contracts Turnkey IT participates, coordinates and provides directions and exercises control in the various processes or stages of tendering, draft contract, processing, finalization and contract implementation and follow up including participation in tender opening, evaluation and negotiations. He also studies and investigates major contractual issues that arise from variation in implementation and prepares summaries/reports on findings for submission to superiors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and process cases for supply of switching & IT equipment/material
- Participate in tender openings/evaluation as and when nominated by Management– Scrutinize all relevant documents/files prior to negotiations to gather – Relevant data and to ensure accuracy.
- Initiate, check and follow up draft contracts in co-ordination with concerned sections/departments and the prospective contractor
- Review Legal, Commercial and Technical department vetting on draft contract or contract related issues to ensure that necessary and/or agreed upon amendments are incorporated in the draft contract or conveyed to the concerned party.
- Review/study non-standard draft agreements/contracts and put forth comments or observations to Senior Manager/Contracts IT & Switching
Follow-up of Contracts
- Exercise close follow up of contracts implementation in co-ordination with respective departments as per follow up system to ensure that
- Contractors adhere to terms of agreements.
- Review comments received from Contractors/respective
- Departments, studies and investigates the same, discusses issues with respective departments/customers where necessary, resolves minor issues raised.
- Search for and studies new local Government or International rules, regulations, or practices and reports its effects on the Corporation Contracts.
Undertake performance management
- Monitor and evaluate reporting employees.
Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor Required Skills