AM Network Deployment is primarily responsible for development activities of Optical Fibre Cable and ISP works. All SAP activities and coordination.
- Planning, Survey for OSP and ISP projects regarding MSAGs, SDH, Switching and Power Projects.
- Supervision and coordination with vendors for OSP and ISP works of MSAGs, SDH and Power Projects.
- Planning, Survey and Execution of works for Optical Fiber Connectivity to corporate customers.
- Coordination with different stack holders for PAT activities.
- Shifting / Expansion of DSLAMs.
- All SAP activities i.e. creation of Foreign/Local PRs, Store STO, Store GIVs, GRN/SANS of Turn-key / Local POs.
- Processing of Turn-key / Local invoices of vendors, PACs and preparation of capitalization documents.
- Co-ordination with Region as well as PTCL H/Qs.
- Coordination with vendors for the commissioning and expansion of DSLAM Ports.
- Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor.
Education: Advanced Degree in Engineering
Expertise: Extensive experience in relevant field
- Team Work
- Leadership Skills
- Time and Meeting Management
- Excellent communication skills