- Support users of business applications used within the company and provide resolutions to problematic issues.
- Able to resolve all L1 and L2 support in order to provide smooth operation in SAP NetWeaver domain.
- Strong client facing consulting capability and excellent communication skills.
- Business owner to support system integration and UAT for system changes or upgrades.
- Ensure user and authorization security.
- Troubleshooting and fixing of user and authorization issues.
- Maintenance and management of disaster recovery sites.
- 24/7 application and user support.
- Synchronization of PR & DR sites.
- Preforms user and authorization audits.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
The candidate should have prior experience of SAP implementation at least 2 life cycle with advanced degree in computer sciences in IT have proven record in contributing to a team-oriented environment, ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and good understanding of business processes of ERP:
- A broad range of configuration and business process content knowledge in the main components of the AS ABAB and AS JAVA system knowledge.
- SAP Router and web dispater configuration and application troubleshooting.
- Creation and maintenance of Users.
- Creation and maintenance of authorization profiles and roles.
- Provide end user authorization support.
- Installation and configuration of SAP GUI on end user’s workstations.
- Perform routines maintenance checks and follow-up of OSS messages