Assistant Manager NOC TX Services is primarily responsible for monitoring and fault outage reporting of all kinds of PTCL’s Metro/Access Transmission Networks
- Fault localization, testing and follow up for rectification.
- Reconciliation and assurance of SLAs with M/S UFONE
- Creation of TT & early warning notifications .
- Timely notification high risk factors in network, routine health reports
- Maximize network availability to achieve operational excellence Metro/Access network routine maintenance
- Corrective & preventive Network maintenance for absolute network availability .
- Routine complains handling to achieve maximum network availability
- Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor.
- Accepts direction
- Learns quickly
- Delivers quality work
- Supports co-workers
- Exhibits PTCL core values
Education: Advanced Degree in Engineering
Expertise: 1 year of Experience in Technology domain
- Team Work
- Negotiation Skills
- Time and Meeting Management
- Excellent communication skills
NOC, Access Networks, Conservation Awareness,