Primarily responsible for development and implementation of software and is also responsible for software testing and documentation.
· Effective communication with business for requirements gathering and successful execution of change requests / projects.
· Execute product specification, system design, development and system integration of project / change requests including prototypes.
· Develop and implement new software Applications
· Maintain and improve the performance of existing Applications.
· Successfully conducting UATs of all developments carried out.
· Provide maximum enablement to PTCL Commercial teams to offer new packages, products and offers in PCRM
· Provide support regarding application development to internal departments.
· Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
· Design and update of applications databases.
· Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
· Adhere to development processes including code reviews, design reviews and coding guidelines.
· Recommend improvements to existing applications as necessary.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
Advanced degree in Computer Sciences / IT / Engineering
Extensive experience in relevant field (3+ years)
· Team Work
· Negotiation Skills
· Time and Meeting Management
· Excellent communication skills
· Project Management Skills