Manage Legal affairs
• Attend Commercial litigation, recovery cases and arbitration disputes.
• Monitor the implementation of corporate laws.
• Provide guidance for Legal Proceedings.
• Monitor commercial and corporate affairs to ensure there are no legal complications.
Prepare legal reports
• Drafts and reviews various company documents.
• Draft plaints, petitions, legal notices & its replies.
• Prepare legal correspondence.
Liaison with Regions
• Follow up of commercial, corporate, and consumer Litigation at regional level.
• Liaison with regions regarding Progress of Cases.
• Ensure compliance with budgets, targets, and deadlines through the implementation of cost efficient controls.
• Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards.
Undertake performance management
•Monitor and evaluate reporting employees.
QUALIFICATION / COMPETENCIES
Education: Advanced degree in Law
Expertise: Extensive experience in relevant field
•Time and Meeting Management
•Excellent communication skills
•Project Management Skills