AM NOC Core is responsible to provide level 1&2 technical support to Field staff in Transmission Network.
- Improving Transmission Network health by reducing alarms by routine PM & CM
- Media planning & allocations
- Network resource optimizations
- Providing level 1&2 technical support to Field staff in Transmission Network.
- Early warning notification follow up & its biweekly reports
- Transmission Network Capacity management
- Centralized Configuration management from NOC for the Transmission Network
- Planned activity management of Transmission Network
- Any Other Projects Assigned by the Supervisor.
- Accepts direction
- Learns quickly
- Delivers quality work
- Supports co-workers
- Exhibits PTCL core values
Education: Advanced Degree in Engineering
Expertise: 1 year of Experience in Technology domain
- Team Work
- Negotiation Skills
- Time and Meeting Management
- Excellent communication skills